Application Procedure and Required Documents
- Form “Application of Work Permit for Execution of Self-Profit Activity by Non-Resident” (DSAL-TNR-AP-CE);
- Photocopy of the applicant’s identification document;
- Supporting documents of the activities carried out by the applicant, for example, recommendation letters, certificate of work from previous employers, stating job title and job nature, etc. (when documents are written in other languages, a translation in Chinese, English or Portuguese should be provided);
- Photocopy of documents proving the applicant’s economic capability to live in Macao (e.g. proof of income, bank deposit proof of the last three months, etc.);
- Photocopy of the last quarter receipt of the mandatory contributions payment to the Social Security Fund and photocopy of the receipt of the non-resident worker(s) employment fee payment related to the establishment operated by the applicant;
- Photocopy of identification document (front and back) of local worker(s) currently hired by the applicant, with address, contact number, monthly salary, date of job commencement, job position written on.
Application Location and Office Hours
Address: Avenida do Dr. Rodrigo Rodrigues 614A-640, Edifício Long Cheng 9/F, Macau (entrance at Rua de Goa 105)
Office Hours: Monday to Thursday: 9:00 – 13:00; 14:30 – 17:45
Friday: 9:00 – 13:00; 14:30 – 17:30
Charges (or Taxes)
Free of charge
- Form can be obtained at the Bureau or downloaded at www.dsal.gov.mo.
- After the applicant submits all documents, the Bureau, based on that information, will assess the request.
- According to the current Macao SAR legislation, the Bureau may request the applicant to submit additional information necessary to proceed with the request.
- Any change in the submitted information must be reported and updated immediately, showing the relevant proof.
- If the applicant fails to submit all documents within 15 days from the application submission date, the request will not be dealt with.
- It is illegal for non-residents to perform work in the Macao SAR without authorization.
- The English version is for reference only. In event of any discrepancy between the English and the Chinese version, the Chinese version shall apply and prevail.