How to apply
Applicants must submit the application at least 10 days prior to the activity.
Application Formalities and Imperative Documents
Submitted either by written, web, e-mail or fax application channel.
- Application form* (Download Forms)
- Copy of association / business registration document
- Identification copy of the person taking charge of the event
- Terms and conditions of lucky draw activity and prize collection
- Sample of lucky draw coupon or scratch card / Screens captured
- List of prizes
- Income distribution
- Drawing results or list of winners (to be submitted after the event)
* If the activity is not hosted by an institution of Macau, it is necessary to assign an institution of Macau as authorized agency of the activity, attached with an authorization letter, a copy of business registration document of the authorized agency and the ID copy of the responsible person entrusted.
Service Location and Office Hours
Gaming Inspection and Coordination Bureau (DICJ) － Inspection of Pari-Mutuels Department
Address: Av. Praia Grande, No. 762-804, Ed. China Plaza, 11 andar
Mon – Thu : 9 a.m. – 1 p.m., 2:30 p.m. – 5:45 p.m.
Fri : 9 a.m. – 1 p.m., 2:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Gaming Inspection and Coordination Bureau (DICJ)
Address: Av. Praia Grande, No. 762-804, Ed. China Plaza, 21 andar
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax no: (853) 2835 5634
Free of charge
Permit will be issued within 5 working days once application is accepted. (Performance Pledge)
- Applicants must submit the application at least 10 days prior to the activity.
- Applicant is imposed a stamp duty of 5% on total value of prizes by Finance Service Bureau after the event. Payment is made through revenue stamp or with a duly filled irregular tax income form in M/B format (with information such as total value of prizes, date and venue of the lucky draw activity).
- Applicants may apply for exemption from stamp duty through Finance Service Bureau, if qualifications are met.
- To simplify formalities, applicants may specify in the application letter declaration agreeing to transfer relevant details of the requesting activity to Finance Service Bureau.
- According to article 10(d) of Law no. 47/98/M, it states that lucky draw should be progressed in the presence of a representative of DICJ.
Progress inquiry and service results collection
Inquiry the application progress: call (853) 8397 3352 / 8397 3353 for reference
Collecting service results: Once the permit is issued, the applicant will be notified to appoint a representative to collect the permit at our Bureau by SMS or phone call.
Imperative documents required when collecting the results: the recipients should submit their own identification copy.
Content provider: Gaming Inspection and Coordination Bureau (DICJ)
Last modified: 2018-11-19 17:10