Procedures and documents
Applicant should submit an self-exclusion application through the following channels:
- Written application: Applicant should submit the following documents in person at the DICJ office
- Complete the “Self-Exclusion Application form”〔DOC: Self-exclusion application form〕〔PDF: Self-exclusion application form〕; ( Application forms are available at DICJ office, the Resilience Center of Social Welfare Bureau and all casinos of MSAR, or downloading from DICJ website. )
- Valid identification documents;
- A recent ID photo
- Electronic application: the Macao ID card holder ( including permanent and non-permanent Macao residents ) and national passports holders can submit “Self-Exclusion” application through the “Responsible Gambling Information Kiosks”.
- Applicant must be above 21 years old.
- Applicable to “Self-Exclusion” application only.
- Applicant will be issued a receipt which stating that DICJ will contact he/she in two working days to verify the application details.
- Applicant must sign a notification letter about the enforced exclusion period in person at DICJ office.
Location and office hours
Submit application in person at:
The Gaming Inspection and Coordination Bureau
Address: Avenida da Praia Grande, 762-804, Edf. China Plaza, 11th floor, Macau.
Monday – Thursday, 9:00 am – 1:00 pm, 2:30 pm – 5:45 pm
Friday, 9:00 am – 1:00 pm, 2:30 pm – 5:30 pm
Free of charge
Note of approval
Within 5 working days, DICJ will notify the applicant to sign a notification letter about the enforced exclusion period in person at DICJ office.
Notes for application
- Participation in the exclusion program is voluntary.
- The “duration of exclusion” refers to a continuous period of time until the day that the exclusion order expires, unless an application to revoke the exclusion is submitted to DICJ within the period of time that the exclusion is effective.
- During the enforced exclusion period, the person to be excluded is prohibited from entering or staying at all or some of the casinos in the Macao Special Administrative Region. Failure to comply with the above requirement constitutes a crime of disobedience.
- The person to be excluded has the right to choose whether or not to receive counseling service from problem gambling prevention and treatment agencies.
Progress inquiry and service results collection
Inquiry the application progress: Check the application progress in person at DICJ office
Collecting service results: Collect in person at DICJ office
Imperative documents required when collecting the results: Valid identification documents of the person to be excluded
Content provider: Gaming Inspection and Coordination Bureau (DICJ)
Last modified: 2021-07-20 16:26