How to Apply
Time of application: No relevant stipulation
Application procedures and documents required
- Application Approach
- To apply in person or by a legal representative to the Subdivision concerned during office hours;
- The legal representative should submit the following:
- A certified letter of authorization;
- A copy of his/her valid identification document.
- Documents Must be Presented
- Unless otherwise noted, the original should be exhibited for authentication if a copy is submitted;
- The copy should be authenticated if the original cannot be exhibited.
- Necessary Documents
- A completed application form for Re-entry Certificate (DARP/SR M-16);
- A copy of interested person’s valid Macao Identity Card AND travel document;
- Document certifying the reason for application;
- 2 photos of 1.5-inch, full face, no-hat, white-background, coloured/black-and-white.[註：可補交]
- Form: Application Form for Re-entry Certificate (DARP/SR M-16)
- Attachment: Sample of “Re-entry Certificate”
Location of Application and Service Hours
Apply in person: Residence Subdivision of the Residence and Stay Affairs Department
Address: Immigration Building of the Public Security Police Force, Travessa Um do Cais de Pac On, Taipa, Macao
Office Hours: Mon to Thu, 9:00 – 17:45
Fri, 9:00 – 17:30
(Closed on Sat, Sun and Macao government holidays)
Tags dispensed until: 17:00 (for making applications)
17:15 (collection of result or document supplementation)
Processing Time (excluding time of waiting in a queue and postage time for documents sent by mail)
Approximately 10 working days
(It is timed from the next working day the service unit receives all the necessary documents and confirms nothing is missing.)
Remark / Requirements
- Validity of Re-entry Certificate
- For permanent residents: The validity is generally 1 year, but it may reach 5 years under special circumstances with reasonable justification.
- For non-permanent residents: The maximum validity can be the same as that of the “Residence Authorization” and is limited to 2 years.
- Extension of validity
- The validity of a “Re-entry Certificate” can only be extended under exceptional circumstances where reasonable justifications are given.
- In any circumstances, the exceptional extension of the validity of a “Re-entry Certificate” cannot be used as an excuse for any failure to duly renew the “Residence Authorization” within the statutory time.
Application Status Enquiry
Method of result collection: Collect in person
Content provider: Public Security Police Force (CPSP)
Last modified: 2019-09-25 11:07