How to apply
Application period: Application shall be submitted no earlier than 120 days and no later than 60 days prior to the activity takes place.
Application procedures and required documents :
- Completed application form
- Application letter;
- Activity details;
- Photocopy of venue rental / usage confirmation;
- Photocopy of quotations;
- Photocopy of the latest Association Registration Certificate issued by the Identification Bureau and the list of the management members (Associations)/Photocopy of the institution’s establishment registration document and registration certificate (Institutions)/ Photocopy of a valid Macao SAR Resident Identity Card (Individual);
- Photocopy of the document of its establishment published on the Official Bulletin.
Location and service hours
Address: Alameda Dr. Carlos d’Assumpção, nos. 335-341, Edifício “Hot Line”, 12th Floor, Macao
Monday to Thursday: 9:00am – 1:00pm, 2:30pm – 5:45pm
Friday: 9:00am-1:00pm, 2:30pm – 5:30pm
(Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays)
Fees: Free of charge.
Time for processing
15 working days from the next day upon submission of the application with all necessary documents. (Performance pledge)
Relevant specification or requirements
Please refer to the following links:
- Guidelines of Financial Support Application and Financial Support Application Procedures for Activities
- Except for reasons of force majeure, should there be any need for changes or cancellation of the activity, the applicant shall, at least 10 days prior to the activity is carried out, submit the Activity Changes Form and additional information for consideration and approval. MGTO will re-evaluate the activity based on the proposed changes.
- Subsidized entities are required to submit the Activity Report Form and its relevant documents within 30 days upon completed the activity or finalized the research project. In case the subsidized entity its not in condition to submit the report within the 30 days after completed the activity, may submit the Deferment of Activity Report Application Form and related declaration with reasonable cause at least 5 days prior to the report submission deadline. If the application is approved, then a maximum period of 60 days extension will be given to submit the report; shall the deferment application is not submitted within 5 days prior to the report submission deadline, this application will be rejected.
- Application forms download:
- Activity Financial Support Application Form (The form has been in use since 1 January 2021)
- Change of Activity Application Form (The form has been in use since 1 January 2021)
- Activity Report Form (The form has been in use since 1 January 2021)
- Extension of Activity Report Application Form (The form has been in use since 1 January 2021)
Enquiry on progress and reception of services results
Enquiry on application status: Application progress can be checked via telephone or email.
Way to obtain application result: Collect the confirmation letter in person, or by post or email.
Content provider: Macao Government Tourism Office (DST)
Last modified: 2021-02-19 18:38