How to apply
Application period: Application shall be submitted no earlier than 120 days and no later than 60 days prior to the activity takes place.
Application procedures and required documents :
- Completed application form (The form can be downloaded from MGTO Industry Net, or obtain a copy at MGTO);
- Application letter;
- Activity details;
- Photocopy of the latest Association Registration Certificate issued by the Identification Bureau and the list of the management members (Associations) /Photocopy of the Commercial Registration Certificate (Institutions);
- Photocopy of its establishment published on the Official Bulletin;
- Photocopy of venue booking confirmation issued by the venue supplier;
- Photocopy of quotations (if any).
Location and service hours
Address: Alameda Dr. Carlos d’Assumpção, nos. 335-341, Edifício “Hot Line”, 12th Floor, Macao
Monday to Thursday: 9:00am – 1:00pm, 2:30pm – 5:45pm
Friday: 9:00am-1:00pm, 2:30pm – 5:30pm
(Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays)
Fees: Free of charge.
Time for processing
15 working days from the next day upon submission of the application with all necessary documents. (Performance pledge)
Relevant specification or requirements
Please refer to the following links:
- Guidelines of Financial Support Application
- Except for reasons of force majeure, if there is any change or cancellation of the activity, the applicant has to submit the Change of Activity Application Form and the, if any, supporting documents for approval at least 10 days prior to the activity takes place. Late submission may affect the original approval result.
- Beneficiary is required to submit the Activity Report Form and the relevant documents within 30 days upon completion of the activity. If the beneficiary does not have condition to submit the report within 30 days, the Deferment of Activity Report Application Form shall be submitted at least 10 days prior to the report submission deadline with reasonable explanation for approval. The applicant will then be given an extended period of maximum 60 days for report submission should MGTO approve it. u
- Application forms download:
- Activity Financial Support Application Form (The form has been in use since 1 January 2019)
- Change of Activity Application Form (The form has been in use since 1 January 2019)
- Activity Report Form (The form has been in use since 1 January 2019)
- Extension of Activity Report Application Form (The form has been in use since 1 January 2019)
Enquiry on progress and reception of services results
Enquiry on application status: Application progress can be checked via telephone or email.
Way to obtain application result: Collect the confirmation letter in person, or by post or email.
Content provider: Macao Government Tourism Office (DST)
Last modified: 2020-09-15 09:36