How to apply
- Produce the original of the identification document of the tricycle’s owner or his/her entrusted person;
- Produce the original of the tricycle’s registration document (livrete, in Portuguese).
Address and service hours
Apply in person
Centre for Motorcycle Inspection (Centro de Inspecção de Motociclo em Macau, or CIMM, in Portuguese)
Address: On the ground floor of the ETAR Public Car Park, at Avenida 1.º de Maio.
Service hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 18:00 (open during lunch hours).
Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
Charges and fees
- Application: Free of charge
- Application form: Free
- Stamp duty: Not required
- Not required
- On-site inspection will be completed within 1 working day* (Performance pledge).
*Only applies when all required documents have been submitted and inspection authorization has been obtained.
- Field inspection application result will be available within 10 working days* (Performance pledge).
*Only applies when all required documents have been submitted.
Notes for attention
The application can be made by the tricycle’s owner or his/her entrusted person.
Related regulation or requirements
Enquiry about application status