How to apply
Documents to submit:
- The relevant form (No. 027/DV);
- The ID copy of the tricycle’s owner;
- Supporting document for the advancement or deferral;
- Copy of the tricycle’s registration document (livrete, in Portuguese);
- Copy of the tricycle’s ownership document (título de registo de propriedade, in Portuguese).
Documents to produce:
Addresses and service hours
Apply in person
Centre for Motorcycle Inspection (Centro de Inspecção de Motociclo em Macau, or CIMM, in Portuguese)
Address: On the ground floor of the ETAR Public Car Park, at Avenida 1.º de Maio.
Service hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 18:00 (open during lunch hours).
Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
Charges and fees
- Application: Free of charge
- Application form: Free
- Stamp duty: Not required
- Not required
Notes for attention
The application can be made by the tricycle’s owner or his/her entrusted person.
Related regulation or requirements
Enquiry about application status