No time constraint
Application procedure and required documents:
The operator is required to submit the following documents or information:
- The completed “Application Form for Scheduled Air Services to/from Macao SAR”; (application form can be downloaded from AACM homepage)
- Letter of designation from the aeronautical authorities of the country designating the operator;
- Air Operator registration documents;
- A valid Air Operator Certificate (AOC) or equivalent document issued by the aeronautical authorities of the country designating the operator, certifying that the aeronautical authorities are satisfied that the operator is competent to secure the safe operation of aircraft on flights for the purpose of public transport, in accordance with such conditions and limitations as may be specified in the certificate. This certificate shall contain at least the following:
- Operator’s identification document (name, address, etc);
- Date of issue and period of validity;
- Description of the types of operations authorized;
- The type(s) of aircraft authorized for use; and
- Authorized areas of operation or routes.
- Documentary evidence from the operator’s insurance company to show that the operator carries appropriate insurance regarding legal liability to passengers and cargo legal liability (the Montreal Convention requirements apply), and legal liability to third parties. (For information on liability insurance, please refer to Administrative Regulations No.11/2004 and No.19/2011)
- Summer / winter operational timetables.
Methods of Application
Application shall be made through the following methods:
Letter to CAA: 18/F, Cheng Feng Commercial Centre, 336-342, Alameda Dr. Carlos D’Assumpção, Macao;
Fax: (853) 8796 4115 (Direct line) / (853) 2833 8089 (General line);
Online application: Register an account at https://fltapp.aacm.gov.mo/login.
Monday to Thursday: 9:00 – 13:00 ; 14:30 – 17:45
Friday: 9:00 – 13:00 ; 14:30 – 17:30
The approval process will not take more than 15 working days to complete (time guaranteed in performance pledge).
Note: The time guaranteed commences from the next date following the date of submission of all required documents or information.