No time constraint
Application procedure and required documents:
The applicant is required to submit the following documents or information:
- The completed application form (Application for Flight Operations Officer License PEL/APP/005) published by the Civil Aviation Authority; (application form can be downloaded from AACM homepage)
- A proof of nationality;
- Two passport size recent color photos;
- Employment certificate;
- Copy of the valid flight operations officer license issued by an ICAO Contracting State (applicable to license conversion only);
- Documents certifying the successful completion of an approved operator-specific training course, including the on-the-job training;
- Other additional documents or information as requested by the Civil Aviation Authority of Macao.
Note: Please refer to Aeronautical Information Publication AIC B Series no.02/19 and 03/19 for details.
Methods of Application
Application shall be made in person or by the organization of the applicant.
Address: 18/F, Cheng Feng Commercial Centre, 336-342, Alameda Dr. Carlos D’Assumpção, Macao
Monday to Thursday: 9:00 – 13:00 ; 14:30 – 17:45
Friday: 9:00 – 13:00 ; 14:30 – 17:30
MOP330 (Inclusive of MOP30 stamp duty)
Note: The fee should be paid at the time the application is submitted.
The issuance process will not take more than 5 working days to complete (time guaranteed in performance pledge).
Note: The time guaranteed commences from the next day following the day of submission of all documents or information.