No time constraint
Application procedure and required documents:
The applicant is required to submit the following documents or information:
- The completed application form (Application for Revalidation of Flight Operations Officer License PEL/APP/006) published by the Civil Aviation Authority; (application form can be downloaded from AACM homepage)
- Original Flight Operations Officer License issued by the Civil Aviation Authority;
- Training course certificate;
- Working experience certificate;
- Employment certificate;
- Other additional documents or information as requested by the Civil Aviation Authority.
Note: Please refer to Aeronautical Information Publication AIC B Series no.09/17 for details.
Methods of Application
Application shall be made in person or by the organization of the applicant.
Address: 18/F, Cheng Feng Commercial Centre, 336-342, Alameda Dr. Carlos D’Assumpção, Macao
Monday to Thursday: 9:00 – 13:00 ; 14:30 – 17:45
Friday: 9:00 – 13:00 ; 14:30 – 17:30
MOP165 (Inclusive of MOP15 stamp duty)
Note: The fee should be paid at the time the application is submitted.
The renewal process will not take more than 5 working days to complete (time guaranteed in performance pledge).
Note: The time guaranteed commences from the next day following the day of submission of all documents or information.