No time constraint
Application procedure and required documents:
The applicant is required to submit the following documents or information through the applicant’s organization:
- Company letter with the name list of cabin crew members and contact information of the coordinator for the application;
- Copy of passport (and any other identification document if applicable);
- Two recent 1.5-inch color photos;
- Medical examination report issued by the medical examiner designated by the Civil Aviation Authority;
- The documents testifying the successful completion of all relevant training requirements.
Methods of Application
Application shall be made through the applicant’s organization.
Address: 18/F, Cheng Feng Commercial Centre, 336-342, Alameda Dr. Carlos D’Assumpção, Macao
Monday to Thursday: 9:00 – 13:00 ; 14:30 – 17:45
Friday: 9:00 – 13:00 ; 14:30 – 17:30
MOP220 (Inclusive of MOP20 stamp duty)
Note: The fee should be paid at the time the application is submitted.
The issuance process will not take more than 5 working days to complete (time guaranteed in performance pledge).
Note: The time guaranteed commences from the next day following the day of submission of all documents or information.