No time constraint
Application procedure and required documents:
The applicant is required to submit the following documents or information through the applicant’s organization:
- A name list of applicant and a completed application form (original and electronic file) as specified by the AACM;
- One recent colour photograph of the applicant (original and electronic file);
- Valid travel documents and Non-resident Worker’s Identification Card must be accompanied by valid proof of permission to stay (for non-local employees), valid travel documents and copies of identity documents (for local employees);
- Documentation of pre-employment background checks conducted by the applicant’s organisations and security declarations letters issued by the applicant’s organisations;
- Proof of a criminal record for the previous 5 years (if the country does not issue a criminal record, the air operator must make a security declaration to that effect in the security assessment in item 4 as above);
- For renewal applications, applicants shall submit documents 1, 2 and 3 as above through their respective organisations, together with supporting documents for the extension of the period of employment of the crew member by their respective organisations.
If the information in items 4 and 5 as above is written in a language other than Chinese, it should be accompanied by a Chinese translation and stamped with the seal of the air operator.
Note: For details, please refer to 《Regulations on the Application and Cancellation of Crew Certificates》.
Methods of Application
Application shall be made through the applicant’s organization.
Address: 18/F, Cheng Feng Commercial Centre, 336-342, Alameda Dr. Carlos D’Assumpção, Macao
Monday to Thursday: 9:00 – 13:00 ; 14:30 – 17:45
Friday: 9:00 – 13:00 ; 14:30 – 17:30
MOP220 (Inclusive of MOP20 stamp duty)
Note: The fee should be paid at the time the application is submitted.
The renewal process will not take more than 35 working days to complete when the number of applicants do not exceed 10.
The renewal process will not take more than 65 working days to complete when the number of applicants do not exceed 20.
The renewal process will not take more than 95 working days to complete when the number of applicants do not exceed 30.
Note: The time guaranteed commences from the next day following the day of submission of all documents or information.