Introduction of service
Acceptance of examination application.
Service target and eligibility criteria
MAR-66 aircraft maintenance engineer examination:
- Prior to the application of MAR-66 aircraft maintenance engineer license, the applicant must submit the application for the relevant modules of the MAR-66 aircraft maintenance engineer examination to the Civil Aviation Authority.
Pilot license examination:
- Applicant who wishes to convert a foreign license to a local license, or
- holder of a commercial pilot license who wishes to apply for the grant of local airline transport pilot license.
- The applicant for commercial pilot license examination shall not be less than 18 years of age and have a valid local or foreign commercial pilot license.
- The applicant for airline transport pilot license examination shall not be less than 21 years of age and have a valid local or foreign commercial pilot license.
Air traffic controller examination:
- A person who wishes to apply for Air traffic controller examination.
- The applicant shall not be less than 21 years of age and has already successfully completed all the required trainings certified by the Civil Aviation Authority.
Release the examination result.
Methods of Inquiry
The Civil Aviation Authority of Macao Special Administrative Region (CAA)
Address: Alameda Dr. Carlos D’Assumpção, Centro Comercial Cheng Feng 336342, 18 Andar F, Macau
Tel: (853) 2851 1213
Fax: (853) 2833 8089