Introduction of service
Application must be made at least 5 working days prior to the examination date.
Application procedure and required documents:
The applicant is required to submit the following documents or information:
- The completed application form published by the Civil Aviation Authority; (application form can be obtained from AACM office)
- Original copy of identification document or passport;
- Original copy of a valid foreign aircraft maintenance engineer license (if applicable);
- Other supplementary information as requested by the Civil Aviation Authority when necessary.
Methods of Application
Application shall be made in person.
Address: 18/F, Cheng Feng Commercial Centre, 336-342, Alameda Dr. Carlos D’Assumpção, Macao
Monday to Thursday: 9:00 – 13:00 ; 14:30 – 17:45
Friday: 9:00 – 13:00 ; 14:30 – 17:30
Note: The fee should be paid at the time the application is submitted.
Examination result is available in 10 working days upon completion of the exam (time guaranteed in performance pledge).
- The time guaranteed commences from the next day following the day of submission of all documents or information.
- Cheating may result in the voiding of the examination results.