No time constraint
Application procedure and required documents:
The applicant is required to submit the following documents or information:
- A list of radio equipment installed on the aircraft;
- Specification of the installed aircraft radio equipment;
- Declaration regarding the airworthiness condition of the installed radio equipment;
- Other supplementary information as required by the Civil Aviation Authority.
- Please see Aeronautical Circular no. AC/AW/004 for details.
Methods of Application
Application shall be made in writing.
Address: 18/F, Cheng Feng Commercial Centre, 336-342, Alameda Dr. Carlos D’Assumpção, Macao
Monday to Thursday: 9:00 – 13:00 ; 14:30 – 17:45
Friday: 9:00 – 13:00 ; 14:30 – 17:30
Fees for variation of aircraft station license includes:
- Re-issuance fee: MOP100 plus stamp duty; and
- Inspection fee based on the man hour required in the assessment process
The variation process will not take more than 70 working days to complete (time guaranteed in performance pledge).
Note: The time guaranteed commences from the next day following the day of submission of all documents or information.