No time constraint
Application procedure and required documents:
The complainant shall file in the case via the following ways:
- File in the case with CAA in person or in writing: 18/F, Cheng Feng Commercial Centre, 336-342, Alameda Dr. Carlos D’Assumpção, Macao
- Tel:(853) 2851 1213;
- Fax:(853) 2833 8089;
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (comments and complaints)
- Online comment or complaint form
- The complainant should provide his/her name and contact information, and state as much as possible the details of the complaint content; otherwise the case may not be handled due to inadequate information.
- The complainant should submit all supporting documents relevant to the complaint to the Civil Aviation Authority, in order that the complaint case can be addressed effectively.
Methods of Application
Address: 18/F, Cheng Feng Commercial Centre, 336-342, Alameda Dr. Carlos D’Assumpção, Macao
Tel:(853) 2851 1213;
Fax:(853) 2833 8089;
Email: email@example.com (comments and complaints)
Online comment or complaint form
Monday to Thursday: 9:00 – 13:00 ; 14:30 – 17:45
Friday: 9:00 – 13:00 ; 14:30 – 17:30
The handling process will not take more than 14 working days to complete (time guaranteed in performance pledge).
Note: The time guaranteed commences from the next day following the day of submission of all documents or information.