An application is required for economic activity operators engaging in the business of import, export, transit, purchase, sale or transport of rough diamonds in the Macao Special Administrative Region (MSAR).
Targets of Service
- Sole proprietors
- Having declared commencement of business to the Financial Services Bureau for tax purposes;
- Not having been declared bankrupt or insolvent;
- Possessing a permanent place of business in the MSAR;
- Not being a tax debtor to the MSAR;
- Being deemed qualified for engaging in the business. (An applicant may be deemed disqualified from engaging in the business where the DSEDT considers that the applicant or its administrator(s) may commit actions that undermine the order of rough diamond trade)
A Kimberley Process Certification Scheme Operating License for Rough Diamond Economic Activities issued to the applicant.
Executive department or unit: DSEDT – Foreign Trade Division
Correspondence address: Rua Dr. Pedro José Lobo, 1-3, 2/F, Macao
Phone: (853) 85972312
Fax: (853) 28715633
Content provider: Economic and Technological Development Bureau (DSEDT)
Last modified: 2021-02-01 00:12