How to Apply
Renewal applications shall be submitted at least 10 working days prior to the expiry of the term of validity of the Operating License.
Application procedures and required documents
- Online submission: applicant completes the renewal application form, uploads the required documents and submits the application with an electronic signature1 through the DSEDT website (www.dsedt.gov.mo).
- Online pre-application + submission in paper: applicant completes the renewal application form and submits a pre-application electronically through the DSEDT website (www.dsedt.gov.mo), then prints and signs the form and submits it with the required documents in-person at the DSEDT office.
Required documents include:
- Certificate of Criminal Record or equivalent documents of the sole proprietor/administrator(s);
- Declaration (of non-bankruptcy or non-insolvency);
- Other supporting documents uploaded by applicant;
- Commercial Registration Certificate issued by the Legal Affairs Bureau (Commercial and Movable Property Registry Office) 2;
- Certificate of Non-Indebtedness to the Macao Special Administrative Region issued by the Financial Services Bureau (DSF)2.
Note/Information for applicants
Note “1”: Requires signing by means of a qualified certificate electronic signature issued by the Macao Post and Telecommunications Bureau (CTT).
Note “2”: Applicants may give consent to DSEDT to obtain the required information from the Legal Affairs Bureau and DSF.
Time required for approval
10 working days upon receipt of all required application documents.
Enquiry on progress and collection of results
DSEDT will notify applicants to collect their Operating Licenses in-person at the DSEDT office via e-mail and/or SMS messages.
Service location and hours
- Online submission: apply online (platform hyperlink)
- Online pre-application + submission in paper: download online, complete, print and sign the renewal application form (platform hyperlink), submit it with the required documents in-person at the DSEDT office.
DSEDT – Foreign Trade Division
Address: Rua Dr. Pedro José Lobo, 1-3, 2/F, Macao
Monday to Thursday: 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., 2:30 p.m. to 5:45 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., 2:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Content provider: Economic and Technological Development Bureau (DSEDT)
Last modified: 2021-02-01 00:11