The Novel Coronavirus Response and Coordination Centre (hereinafter referred to as “the Centre”) stated that, certain regular NAT stations will reopen after the downgrade of typhoon signal no. 8. Individuals with their NAT bookings affected by the suspension of services of the regular NAT stations at Pac On Ferry Terminal, Macao Forum, Kiang Wu Hospital, the University Hospital, Macao Federation of Trade Unions Workers Stadium and Hengqin Port during typhoon signal no.8 should schedule a new booking.
The arrangements for regular viral nucleic acid testing services on 13 October are as follows:
- Kuok Kim (Pac On Ferry Terminal): Service suspended
- Kuok Kim (Macao Forum): 19:30-00:00 (Only bookings after 19:30 are accepted)
- Kiang Wu Hospital: Service suspended
- University Hospital: Service suspended
- Namyue Group (Macao Federation of Trade Unions Workers Stadium): 19:30-00:00 (Only bookings after 19:30 are accepted)
- Hengqin Port: Service suspended
Services are suspended today in the 10 High-Frequency NAT Programme testing sites, including those located at Grand Lisboa, Sands, Venetian, Wynn Macau, Wynn Palace, Broadway, StarWorld, MGM Macau, MGM Cotai and Studio City. People with bookings are required to make a new booking.
Besides, services are also suspended today in the specific NAT stations for Yellow Code Zones; residents are urged not to visit the stations. The Centre emphasizes that, the health codes of residents in the yellow-coded zones will not turn red due to the failure of nucleic acid test during the hoist of typhoon signal no. 8.
Service arrangements of NAT stations on Chung Yeung Festival tomorrow (14 October) will be announced separately.