Macao SAR travel document
Service Targets and Eligibility
- Macao SAR Passport:
Applicants who satisfy all of the following conditions are eligible for the Macao SAR Passport:
1. Permanent Resident of the Macau SAR with Chinese nationality.
2. Holders of Macao SAR Permanent Resident Identity Card.
– Macao SAR Passport is issued as an individual Passport, the applicant’s spouse and children should apply for their own Passports.
Macao SAR Travel Permit:
Applicants who satisfy all of the following conditions are eligible for the Macao SAR Travel Permit:
1. Non-Permanent Resident of the Macao SAR with Chinese nationality;
2. Holding Macao SAR Non-Permanent Resident Identity Card;
3. Not eligible for other travel documents.
– Travel Permit is issued as an individual Travel Permit, the applicant’s spouse and children should apply for their own Travel Permits.
The issue of Macao SAR travel document
Responsible Department: Identification Services Bureau
Address: Avenida da Praia Grande, nº804, Edificio “China Plaza”, 1º andar, Macau.
Enquiry and Appointment Hotline:（853）28370777/（853）28370888
Mailing Address: Macau P.O. Box 1089
Content provider: Identification Services Bureau (DSI)
Last modified: 2020-01-06 09:54