Macao SAR travel document
Service Targets and Eligibility
- Macao SAR Passport:
Applicants who satisfy all of the following conditions are eligible for the Macao SAR Passport:
- Permanent Resident of Macau SAR with Chinese nationality.
- Holders of Macao SAR Permanent Resident Identity Card.
– Macao SAR Passport is issued as an individual Passport, the applicant’s spouse and children should apply for their own Passports.
– If being in Macau, the applicant should apply in person at the Identification Department (hereafter referred as DSI).
- Macao SAR Travel Permit:
Applicants who satisfy all of the following conditions are eligible for the Macao SAR Travel Permit:
- Non-Permanent Resident of Macao SAR with Chinese nationality;
- Holding Macao SAR Non-Permanent Resident Identity Card;
- Not eligible for other travel documents.
– Travel Permit is issued as an individual Travel Permit, the applicant’s spouse and children should apply for their own Travel Permits.
– If being in Macao, the applicant should apply in person at the Identification Department (hereafter referred as DSI).
The issue of Macao SAR travel document
Responsible Department: Identification Services Bureau
Address: Avenida da Praia Grande, nº804, Edificio “China Plaza”, 1º andar, Macau.
Enquiry and Appointment Hotline:（853）28370777/（853）28370888
Mailing Address: Macau P.O. Box 1089
Content provider: Identification Services Bureau (DSI)
Last modified: 2018-10-30 17:23