How to process
- Fill in the application form Mod.007/DLA/DHAL (The form is obtainable free of charge from IAM or downloadable from IAM’s website at www.iam.gov.mo.);
- If the applicant is a natural person, a photocopy of the applicant’s identification document(s) should be presented. If the applicant is a legal person, a photocopy of valid Business Registration Certificate (companies registered at the Commerce and Movable Property Registry of Macao are exempted from submission) or a photocopy of valid Certificate of Association and Foundation issued by the Identification Services Bureau is required to be submitted. The relevant application form is required to be signed by its legal representative and submitted with a photocopy of the identification document of the signatory of the application form;
- A legible photocopy of Third Party Insurance Policy with validity period of no shorter than the intended period of installation;
- A legible photocopy of the original license;
- Photocopy of Receipt of Security Deposit.
Documents to be presented: The original or notarised copy of identification document with the signature of the applicant or legal representative must be produced and the original of Third Party Insurance Policy.
Locations for processing the procedure and office hours
- Integrated Services Centre : Avenida da Praia Grande, nos. 762-804, Edf. China Plaza, 2˚ andar, Macau;
- Northern District Public Services Centre：Rua Nova da Areia Preta, no. 52, Centro de Serviços da RAEM, Macau;
- Northern District Public Services Centre – Toi San Station：Avenida de Artur Tamagnini Barbosa, n.º 127, Edifício D.ª Julieta Nobre de Carvalho, Bloco B, R/C, Macau;
- Northern District Public Services Centre – Fai Chi Kei Station：Rua Nova do Patane, Habitação Social de Fai Chi Kei, Edifício Fai Tat, Bloco II, R/C, Lojas G e H, Macau;
- Central District Public Services Centre：Rotunda de Carlos da Maia, n.os 5 e 7, Complexo da Rotunda de Carlos da Maia, 3.˚ andar, Macau;
- Central District Public Services Centre – S. Lourenço Station：Rua de João Lecaros, Complexo Municipal do Mercado de S. Lourenço, 4.˚ andar, Macau;
- Islands District Public Services Centre：Rua de Coimbra, n.º 225, 3.˚ andar, Centro de Serviços da RAEM das Ilhas, Taipa;
- Islands District Public Services Centre – Seac Pai Van Station：Avenida de Vale das Borboletas, Complexo Comunitário de Seac Pai Van, 6.˚ andar, Coloane.
Office hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (no lunch break, closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays)
Hoarding and Protective Installation:
(1) License for a period of 15 days or less MOP 600.00
(2) Per square metre or less MOP 20.00
(1) Occupied area protected by hoarding: exempted from fee payment;
(2) Occupied area unprotected by hoarding: MOP 10.00 for every metre or less of every floor or corresponding area for a period of 5 days or less.
Note: If it is confirmed that the activity is organised by a non-profit entity, exemption from the mentioned fees may be granted by the Administration Committee on Municipal Affairs. However, the entity is still required to pay the security deposit.
Form fee: Not Applicable
Stamp Duty: If the license fee exceeds MOP 50.00, the stamp duty is equivalent to 10% of the license fee.
Deposit: 20% of the license fee, the minimum payable amount is MOP 2,000.00
Fees, Charges and Prices List: Not Applicable
Time required for processing
Processing time: 6 working days, counting from the date when all the required documents are qualified. However, if it is necessary to consult the other authorities, the consulting period will not be included in the processing time as mentioned.
Remarks/ points to note for application
Important note: Not Applicable
Relevant standards or requirements
Progress enquiry and obtaining result of service