How to process
- Fill in the application form Mod. 031/DLA/DHAL (The form is obtainable free of charge from IAM or downloadable from IAM’s website at www.iam.gov.mo.);
- A legible photocopy of license;
- Original of the receipt of security deposit (in case the applicants have lost the receipt, they are required to make a declaration);
- If the applicant is a natural person, a photocopy of the applicant’s identification document(s) should be presented. If the applicant is a legal person, a photocopy of valid Business Registration Certificate (companies registered at the Commerce and Movable Property Registry of Macao are exempted from submission) or a photocopy of valid Certificate of Association and Foundation issued by the Identification Services Bureau is required to be submitted. The relevant application form is required to be signed by its legal representative and submitted with a photocopy of the identification document of the signatory of the application form.
- If the name of the payee for the cheque to be issued is not the same as the name of the applicant, a photocopy of the payee’s identity document or the Business Registration Certificate must be submitted (companies registered at the Commerce and Movable Property Registry of Macao are exempted from submission);
- For applications for the refund of security deposit by bank transfer, a photocopy of the bank’s information document (e.g. bank book or monthly bank statement, etc.) stating the recipient’s bank account number must be submitted.
Documents to be presented: The original or notarised copy of identification document with the signature of the applicant or legal representative must be produced.
Locations for processing the procedure and office hours
- Integrated Services Centre : Avenida da Praia Grande, nos. 762-804, Edf. China Plaza, 2˚ andar, Macau;
- Northern District Public Services Centre：Rua Nova da Areia Preta, no. 52, Centro de Serviços da RAEM, Macau;
- Northern District Public Services Centre – Toi San Station：Avenida de Artur Tamagnini Barbosa, n.º 127, Edifício D.ª Julieta Nobre de Carvalho, Bloco B, R/C, Macau;
- Northern District Public Services Centre – Fai Chi Kei Station：Rua Nova do Patane, Habitação Social de Fai Chi Kei, Edifício Fai Tat, Bloco II, R/C, Lojas G e H, Macau;
- Central District Public Services Centre：Rotunda de Carlos da Maia, n.os 5 e 7, Complexo da Rotunda de Carlos da Maia, 3.˚ andar, Macau;
- Central District Public Services Centre – S. Lourenço Station：Rua de João Lecaros, Complexo Municipal do Mercado de S. Lourenço, 4.˚ andar, Macau;
- Islands District Public Services Centre：Rua da Ponte Negra, Bairro Social da Taipa, no. 75K, Taipa;
- Islands District Public Services Centre – Seac Pai Van Station：Avenida de Vale das Borboletas, Complexo Comunitário de Seac Pai Van, 6.˚ andar, Coloane;
- Centro de Serviços da RAEM das Ilhas: Rua de Coimbra, n.º 225, 3.˚ andar, Taipa.
Office hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (no lunch break, closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays)
Application fee: Not Applicable
Form fee: Not Applicable
Stamp Duty: Not Applicable
Deposit: Not Applicable
Fees, Charges and Prices List: Not Applicable
Time required for processing
Processing time: 18 working days, counting from the date when all the required documents are qualified.
Remarks/ points to note for application
Important note: Not Applicable
Relevant standards or requirements
Progress enquiry and obtaining result of service