How to process
Required Document: 1.Application form(001/DZVJ).
2. A clear photocopy of valid works license or certificate issued by the Lands, Public Works and Transport Bureau.
3. A clear photocopy of the property owner’s identity document, including the identity document and business registration certificate.
4. A clear photocopy of the business registration certificate of the works contractor company.
5. Cadastral map (indication of tree location).
6. A clear photocopy of the land use certificate, such as related the gazettes, property registration reports, licenses of temporary occupation, etc. (Public works approved by the authorities are exempt from this requirement).
Documents to be presented: 1. Originals of valid works permit or works approval certificate issued by the Lands, Public Works and Transport Bureau.
2. The original of the property owner’s identity document, including the identity card and business registration certificate.
3. The original of the business registration certificate of the works contractor company.
4. Originals of land use certificates, such as related gazettes, property registration reports, permits of temporary occupation, etc. (public works approved by the authorities are exempt from this requirement)
Locations for processing the procedure and office hours
Location: Integrated Services Centre : Avenida da Praia Grande, Nº 762-804, China Plaza Building, 2/F, Macao
Northern District Public Services Centre —- Rua Nova da Areia Preta Nº 52, G/F, Macao
Islands District Public Services Centre —- Rua da Ponte Negra, Bairro Social da Taipa, Nº 75K, Taipa
Central District Public Services Centre — Rotunda de Carlos da Maia, Nos .5 e 7 , Complexo da Rotunda de Carlos da Maia, 3/F
Centro de Serviços da RAEM das Ilhas — Rua de Coimbra, n.º 225, 3.˚ andar, Taipa
Office hours: Monday to Friday: 9:00am – 6:00pm (No lunch break)
Note: Close on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays
Application fee: MOP 100
Form fee: Not applicable
Stamp Duty: Not applicable
Deposit: Not applicable
Fees, Charges and Prices List: Not Applicable
Time required for processing
Processing time: After submission of all required documents, the processing time listed in the following table will apply:
Number of Trees Requested Performance Pledge Time
20 trees or less 15 working days
21 to 50 trees 20 working days
51 trees or more 25 working days
Remarks/ points to note for application
Important note: 1. The application form should indicate the applicant’s name, contact telephone number, the reason(s) of tree cutting and the location(s) of the tree(s) to be cut.
2. If the applicant fails to submit all required documents within 30 days after the notice is received, the application will be deemed invalid, and the applicant is required to re-apply and re-submit all relevant documents.
Relevant standards or requirements
Progress enquiry and obtaining result of service