How to process
- The applicant should submit the original letter for cancellation of import registration application to the IAM;
- The license holder should submit the original letter for cancellation of the issued import registration to the IAM;
- A legible photocopy of the identity document of the applicant/license holder (with both sides of the identity document photocopied on the same page of an A4 sized paper);
- A photocopy of M/1 Form for filing of business termination/cancellation of business registration in the Financial Services Bureau;
- The original import registration issued last year.
Documents to be presented: The original identity document must be produced.
Locations for processing the procedure and office hours
- Integrated Services Centre: Avenida da Praia Grande, n.os 762-804, Edifício China Plaza, 2º andar, Macau
- Northern District Public Services Centre: Rua Nova da Areia Preta, n.º 52, Centro de Serviços da RAEM, Macau
- Northern District Public Services Centre – Toi San Station: Av. de Artur Tamagnini Barbosa, no.127, Edf. D. Julieta Nobre de Carvalho, Bl. B,R/C, Macau
- Northern District Public Services Centre – Fai Chi Kei Station: Rua Nova do Patane, Habitação Social de Fai Chi Kei, Edf. Fai Tat, Bl. II, R/C,Lojas G e H, Macau
- Central District Public Services Centre: Rotunda de Carlos da Maia, n.os 5 e 7, Complexo da Rotunda de Carlos da Maia, 3.˚ andar, Macau
- Central District Public Services Centre – S. Lourenço Station: Rua de João Lecaros, Complexo Municipal do Mercado de S. Lourenço, 4˚ andar,Macau
- Centro de Serviços da RAEM das Ilhas: Rua de Coimbra, n.º 225, 3.˚ andar, Taipa
- Islands District Public Services Centre: Rua da Ponte Negra, Bairro Social da Taipa, n.º 75K, Taipa
- Islands District Public Services Centre – Seac Pai Van Station: Avenida de Vale das Borboletas, Complexo Comunitário de Seac Pai Van, 6.˚ andar,Coloane
Office hours: Mondays to Fridays: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (no lunch break, closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays)
- Document and Archive Centre: Avenida de Almeida Ribeiro, n.° 163, r/c, Macau
Office hours: Mondays to Thursdays: 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.; 2:30 p.m. – 5:45 p.m.
Fridays: 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.; 2:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
(Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays)
Application fee: Not applicable
Form fee: Not applicable
Stamp Duty: Not applicable
Deposit: Not applicable
Fees, Charges and Prices List: Not applicable
Time required for processing
Processing time: Effective within the same day
Remarks/ points to note for application
Important note: Not applicable
Relevant standards or requirements
Progress enquiry and obtaining result of service