How to process
- Application Form for Retail License/Import Registration of Meat (Mod. 002/DSA);
- A legible photocopy of the identity document of the license holder (with both sides of the identity document photocopied on the same page of an A4 sized paper);
- The original import registration issued last year;
- A photocopy of M/8 Form – Business Registration Tax Demand Note of the renewed year issued by the Financial Services Bureau recently.
Documents to be presented: The original identity document must be produced.
Locations for processing the procedure and office hours
- Integrated Services Centre: Avenida da Praia Grande, n.os 762-804, Edifício China Plaza, 2º andar, Macau
- Northern District Public Services Centre: Rua Nova da Areia Preta, n.º 52, Centro de Serviços da RAEM, Macau
- Northern District Public Services Centre – Toi San Station: Av. de Artur Tamagnini Barbosa, no.127, Edf. D. Julieta Nobre de Carvalho, Bl. B,R/C, Macau
- Northern District Public Services Centre – Fai Chi Kei Station: Rua Nova do Patane, Habitação Social de Fai Chi Kei, Edf. Fai Tat, Bl. II, R/C,Lojas G e H, Macau
- Central District Public Services Centre: Rotunda de Carlos da Maia, n.os 5 e 7, Complexo da Rotunda de Carlos da Maia, 3.˚ andar, Macau
- Central District Public Services Centre – S. Lourenço Station: Rua de João Lecaros, Complexo Municipal do Mercado de S. Lourenço, 4˚ andar,Macau
- Centro de Serviços da RAEM das Ilhas: Rua de Coimbra, n.º 225, 3.˚ andar, Taipa
- Islands District Public Services Centre: Rua da Ponte Negra, Bairro Social da Taipa, n.º 75K, Taipa
- Islands District Public Services Centre – Seac Pai Van Station: Avenida de Vale das Borboletas, Complexo Comunitário de Seac Pai Van, 6.˚ andar,Coloane
Office hours: Mondays to Fridays: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (no lunch break, closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays)
- Document and Archive Centre: Avenida de Almeida Ribeiro, n.° 163, r/c, Macau
Office hours: Mondays to Thursdays: 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.; 2:30 p.m. – 5:45 p.m.
Fridays: 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.; 2:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
(Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays)
Application fee: Not applicable
Form fee: Not applicable
Stamp Duty: Not applicable
Deposit: Not applicable
Fees, Charges and Prices List: Not applicable
Time required for processing
Processing time: 30 working days after submission of all required documents
Remarks/ points to note for application
- After submission of all required documents, the establishment shall undergo inspection conducted by the relevant unit of the IAM;
- The above-mentioned import registration requires renewal application, which is only approved when the stipulated requirements are met;
- Import registrations issued are non-transferable and the registered establishments must not be moved;
- The renewal procedure shall only be processed upon receipt of all required documents;
- The import registration is valid till the end of the year in which it is issued. The license holders are required to file renewal application for import registration from January to February each year;
- Though the import registration does not require payment of an annual license fee, the applicants are required to file their applications which shall be examined and assessed to determine if they meet the necessary requirements for registration of establishments for import;
- For applicants who are non-Macao residents, according to the existing regulation “Regulation on Prohibition of Illegal Employment”, personal and direct engagement of non-Macao residents in activities for personal interests is subject to prior administrative approval;
- For applications made by legal persons, if the shareholders or members of the administration and management body of a company are non-Macao residents who are responsible for the management of company and/or performing the business duties on behalf of the company, they must obtain relevant working permits.
Relevant standards or requirements
Progress enquiry and obtaining result of service