How to process
Deadline for processing: The import registration is valid till the end of each year in which it is issued. License holders should file applications for renewal between January and February each year.
Processing procedure and required documents:
- The original Application Form for Retail License/Import Registration of Meat;
- A clear photocopy of the identification document of the license holder (with both sides of the identification document photocopied on the same page of an A4 sized paper);
- The original import registration issued last year;
- A photocopy of M/8 Form – Business Registration Tax Demand Note of the year of renewal issued by the Financial Services Bureau recently.
Locations for processing the procedure and office hours
- Integrated Services Centre: Avenida da Praia Grande, n.os 762-804, Edifício China Plaza, 2º andar, Macau
- Northern District Public Services Centre: Rua Nova da Areia Preta, n.º 52, Centro de Serviços da RAEM, Macau
- Northern District Public Services Centre – Toi San Station: Av. de Artur Tamagnini Barbosa, no.127, Edf. D. Julieta Nobre de Carvalho, Bl. B,R/C, Macau
- Northern District Public Services Centre – Fai Chi Kei Station: Rua Nova do Patane, Habitação Social de Fai Chi Kei, Edf. Fai Tat, Bl. II, R/C,Lojas G e H, Macau
- Central District Public Services Centre: Rotunda de Carlos da Maia, n.os 5 e 7, Complexo da Rotunda de Carlos da Maia, 3.˚ andar, Macau
- Central District Public Services Centre – S. Lourenço Station: Rua de João Lecaros, Complexo Municipal do Mercado de S. Lourenço, 4˚ andar,Macau
- Macao Government Services Centre in Islands: Rua de Coimbra, n.º 225, 3.˚ andar, Taipa
- Islands District Public Services Centre: Rua da Ponte Negra, Bairro Social da Taipa, n.º 75K, Taipa
- Islands District Public Services Centre – Seac Pai Van Station: Avenida de Vale das Borboletas, Complexo Comunitário de Seac Pai Van, 6.˚ andar,Coloane
Office hours: Mondays to Fridays: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (no lunch break, closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays)
- Document and Archive Centre: Avenida de Almeida Ribeiro, n.° 163, r/c, Macau
Office hours: Mondays to Thursdays: 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.; 2:30 p.m. – 5:45 p.m.
Fridays: 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.; 2:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
(Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays)
- Applicant is not required to pay the annual license fee.
- Not applicable
Fees, Charges and Prices List
- Not applicable
Time required for processing
30 working days after submission of all required documents
Remarks/ points to note for application
- After submission of all required documents, the establishment is subject to inspection conducted by relevant unit of IAM;
- The above-mentioned import registration requires renewal application, which is only approved when the specific requirements are met;
- Import registrations issued are non-transferable and the registered establishments must not be moved;
- The procedure can only be processed upon receipt of all required documents;
- The import registration is valid till the end of the year in which it is issued;
- Though the import registration does not require payment of an annual license fee, the applicants are required to file their applications which shall be examined and assessed to determine if they meet the necessary requirements for registration of establishments for import;
- For applicants who are non-Macao residents, pursuant to the current “Regulation on Prohibition of Illegal Employment”, personal and direct engagement of non-Macao residents in activities for personal interests is subject to prior administrative approval for this purpose;
- For applications made in the name of a legal person, if the shareholders or members of the administration and management body of a company are non-Macao residents who are responsible for the management of company and/or performing the business duties on behalf of the company, they should obtain relevant working permits;
- The establishment is required to notify IAM if there is any update to the business registration.
Relevant standards or requirements
Progress enquiry and obtaining result of service
Enquiry about application progress: Online enquiry about the progress of this formality is not available.
Method for obtaining the result of service: By post