How to apply
Target Groups and Application Eligibility：
Application is available for taxpayers, employer entities or their authorized representatives if needed.
In person or by an authorized person.
Service location and office hours
- The“Finanças” Building－Tax Services Centre:
Ground floor, the “Financas” Building, 575, 579 & 585 Avenida da Praia Grande, Macao.
- Macao Government Services Centre－Taxation:
52 Rua Nova da Areia Preta, Macao.
- Macao Government Services Centre in Islands－Taxation:
Third floor, 225 Rua de Coimbra, Taipa.
Monday to Friday: 9:00 – 18:00
Closed on weekends and public holidays
Time required for processing
Please refer to the Performance Pledge of the Financial Services Bureau.
Remark / Guidance notes
- The applicant (individual / legal representative(s) of company or association) should present the original of his / her identity document, or any relevant supporting documents of the representative(s) in the company or association.(Companies that have been registered in the Commerce and Movable Property Registry, and of which information can be obtained online by this Finance Bureau from the Legal Affairs Bureau, are not required to present the Commercial Registration Certificate.)
- The authorized person should present the original of applicant’s identity document or a power of attorney.
- The applicant who holds identity document that does not bear the signature of the holder should apply in person.
- The application will be classified as for “Others” certificate when the required data has to be provided by the Coercive Collection Bureau or to be drawn from the documents kept in the archive of the Financial Services Bureau.
- Calculated and charged under the terms of the Stamp Duty Regulation.