The renewal application must be submitted three months before the expiration date of the employment permit.
Application Procedure and Required Documents
- Forms: “Application for Employment of Specialized Non-Resident Worker(s)” (DSAL-TNR-TE-CE) and “List of Job Title & Salary of Present Worker(s)” (DSAL-TNR-B-CE). In addition, the form “Terms Offered to Specialized Non-Resident Worker”(DSAL-TNR-TE-A-CE) should be completed for each non-resident worker hired;
- Photocopy of identification document of the applicant entity’s lawful representative;
- Photocopy of the association constitution published in the Official Gazette and of the registration document issued by the Identification Services Bureau, if the applicant entity is an association;
- Photocopy of the applicant entity’s business licence or industrial registration or other similar documents;
- Photocopy of the last quarter receipt of the mandatory contributions payment to the Social Security Fund and photocopy of the receipt of the non-resident worker(s) employment fee payment;
- List of branches, if the applicant entity is a chain of stores with the same name (the applicant can use List of Operating Premises Template provided by the Bureau);
- Photocopy of the Non-resident Worker’s Identification Card” (blue card) ;
- If any changes occurred in the worker’s academic or professional qualifications, a photocopy of the updated documents should be submitted (when the documents submitted are written in other languages, a translation in Chinese, Portuguese or English should be attached).
Charges (or Taxes)
Free of charge
Application Location and Office Hours
Address: Avenida do Dr. Rodrigo Rodrigues 614A-640, Edifício Long Cheng 9/F, Macau (entrance at Rua de Goa 105)
Office Hours: Monday to Thursday: 9:00 – 13:00; 14:30 – 17:45
Friday: 9:00 – 13:00; 14:30 – 17:30
- Forms can be obtained at the Bureau or downloaded at www.dsal.gov.mo.
- After the applicant submits all documents, the Bureau, based on that information, will assess the request.
- According to Article 3 of Administrative Regulation No. 8/2010 “Regulation of the Law for the employment of non-resident workers”, the Bureau may request the applicant to submit additional information necessary to proceed with the request.
- Any change in the submitted information must be reported and updated immediately, showing the relevant proof.
- If the applicant fails to submit all documents within 15 days from the application submission date, the request will not be dealt with.
- The employment of non-residents without authorization in the Macao SAR is illegal.
- The English version is for reference only. In event of any discrepancy between the English and the Chinese version, the Chinese version shall apply and prevail.