How to Apply
Time of application
- Persons who are granted ‘exceptional extension’ may make an application for change of personal information to the Stay Subdivision if they need to change the personal information (e.g. their name, parent’s name, date of birth, marital status, etc.) registered at the Immigration Department.
- Persons who are applying or are going to apply for renewal of ” Exceptional Extension” may make an application for change of personal information at the same time.
Application procedures and documents required
- Application Approach
- To apply in person or by a legal representative
- The legal representative is required to submit:
- A certified letter of authorization;
- Copy of his/her valid identification document (the original should be exhibited for authentication.
- Documents Must be Presented
- Unless otherwise noted, the original should be exhibited for authentication if a copy is submitted;
- The copy should be authenticated if the original cannot be exhibited.
- Necessary Documents
- Application form with reasonable justification（DARP/DARP M-6）;[Note: “application” form is available at the Subdivision concerned and the website of the Public Security Police Force.]
- Copy of interested person’s valid identification document;
- Proof supporting the application justification.
- Form: Application Form for Change of Personal Information （DARP/DARP M-6）
Location of Application and Service Hours
Apply in person: Public Security Police Force – Stay Subdivision of the Residence and Stay Affairs Department
Address: Immigration Building of the Public Security Police Force, Travessa Um do Cais de Pac On, Taipa, Macao
Office Hours: Mon to Thu, 9:00 – 17:45
Fri, 9:00 – 17:30
(Closed on Sat, Sun and Macao government holidays)
Tags dispensed until: 17:00 (for making applications)
17:15 (collection of result or document supplementation)
Free of charge
Varies case by case
Remark / Requirements
- According to the current laws of Macao, persons who make a false declaration of personal information or submit false documents will be subject to imprisonment.
- Related Legislation
Content provider: Public Security Police Force (CPSP)
Last modified: 2019-08-14 15:33