How to Apply
Application time limit:
- Persons granted any type of stay authorization (e.g. “Authorization to Stay for Non-resident Workers”, “Special Authorization to Stay” for Reuniting Kindred of Non-resident Workers) and persons issued any type of certificate or document (e.g. “Non-resident Worker’s Identification Card”, etc.) who need to change the personal information (e.g. their name, parent’s name, date of birth, marital status, etc.) registered at the Residence and Stay Affairs Department may make an application for change to the Subdivision which processes their residence or stay authorization.
- Application, renewal, reissue or replacement of “Non-resident Worker’s Identification Card”;
- Application and renewal of “Special Authorization to Stay” for Reuniting Kindred of Non-resident Workers.
- Persons who are applying or are going to apply for renewal of “Authorization to Stay” or residence / stay permit may make an application for change of personal information at the same time.
Application procedures and necessary documents:
- Application Approach
To apply in person or by a legal representative. (Remark 1.)
- Documents to be Presented
- Unless further specified, all copies of documents to be submitted should be presented with the original for authentication;
- If the original cannot be presented, the relevant copy should be certified.
- Required Documents
- Application form (SM/DM M-6) with reasonable justification; (Remark 2.)
- Copy of interested person’s valid identification document;
- Proof supporting the application justification.
- The legal representative is required to submit a certified letter of authorization and a copy of his/her valid identification document (the original should be exhibited for authentication).
- The application form is available at the Subdivision concerned and the website of the Public Security Police Force.
Forms: Application Form for Change of Personal Information (DARP/DARP M-6)
Application location and office hours
Application Location: Immigration Building of the Public Security Police Force, Travessa Um do Cais de Pac On, Taipa, Macao
Non-resident Workers Subdivision of the Residence and Stay Affairs Department
|Office Hours||Mon to Thu||9:00 – 17:45|
|Fri||9:00 – 17:30|
|Closed on Sat, Sun and government holidays|
|Tags dispensed until||16:30 (for making applications)|
Free of Charge.
Varies case by case.
Remarks / Points to note
According to the current laws of Macao, persons who make a false declaration of personal information or submit false documents will be subject to imprisonment.
Content provider: Public Security Police Force (CPSP)
Last modified: 2019-06-12 15:18