Non-resident Worker's Identification Card ("Non-resident Worker's Card" for short)

Change of Personal Information

How to Apply

Application time limit:

  1. Persons granted any type of stay authorization (e.g. “Authorization to Stay for Non-resident Workers”, “Special Authorization to Stay” for Reuniting Kindred of Non-resident Workers) and persons issued any type of certificate or document (e.g. “Non-resident Worker’s Identification Card”, etc.) who need to change the personal information (e.g. their name, parent’s name, date of birth, marital status, etc.) registered at the Residence and Stay Affairs Department may make an application for change to the Subdivision which processes their residence or stay authorization.
    1. Application, renewal, reissue or replacement of “Non-resident Worker’s Identification Card”;
    2. Application and renewal of “Special Authorization to Stay” for Reuniting Kindred of Non-resident Workers.
  2. Persons who are applying or are going to apply for renewal of  “Authorization to Stay” or residence / stay permit may make an application for change of personal information at the same time.

Application procedures and necessary documents:

  1. Application Approach
    To apply in person or by a legal representative. (Remark 1.)
  2. Documents to be Presented
    1. Unless further specified, all copies of documents to be submitted should be presented with the original for authentication;
    2. If the original cannot be presented, the relevant copy should be certified.
  3. Required Documents
    1. Application form (SM/DM M-6) with reasonable justification; (Remark 2.)
    2. Copy of interested person’s valid identification document;
    3. Proof supporting the application justification.


  1. The legal representative is required to submit a certified letter of authorization and a copy of his/her valid identification document (the original should be exhibited for authentication).
  2. The application form is available at the Subdivision concerned and the website of the Public Security Police Force.

Forms: Application Form for Change of Personal Information (DARP/DARP M-6)

Application location and office hours

Application Location: Immigration Building of the Public Security Police Force, Travessa Um do Cais de Pac On, Taipa, Macao

Non-resident Workers Subdivision of the Residence and Stay Affairs Department

Office Hours Mon to Thu 9:00 – 17:45
Fri 9:00 – 17:30
Closed on Sat, Sun and government holidays
Tags dispensed until 16:30 (for making applications)


Free of Charge.

Time Needed

Varies case by case.

Remarks / Points to note

According to the current laws of Macao, persons who make a false declaration of personal information or submit false documents will be subject to imprisonment.

Content provider: Public Security Police Force (CPSP)

Last modified: 2019-06-12 15:18

Public safety and migration Migration, residency

Is there anything wrong with this page?

Help us improve GOV.MO

* Mandatory field


All information on this site is based on the official language of the Macao Special Administrative Region. The English version is the translation from the Chinese originals and is provided for reference only. If you find that some of the contents do not have an English version, please refer to the Traditional Chinese or Portuguese versions.