To issue licences to professionals providing healthcare services under the private regime in accordance with the stipulation of Article 1 of Decree-Law no. 84/90/M of 31st December, which was amended by Decree-Law no. 20/98/M dated 18th May.
Individuals pursing the professions of physician, dentist, doctor of traditional Chinese medicine, odontologist, herbalist of traditional Chinese medicine, massagist, acupuncturist, therapist, diagnostic and therapeutic technician and nurse.
Pursuant to paragraph 1 of Article 5 of Decree-Law no. 84/90/M of 31st December amended by Decree-Law no. 20/98/M dated 18th May, the licensing requirements are:
- Possessing professional capacity;
- Not being in conflict with the profession to be undertaken;
- Having a legal right of residence in the territory;
- Not having been convicted of an intentional crime against public health, or of the trade or illegal supply of narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances;
- Having the suitable facilities and equipment for the profession to be undertaken.
Result of Application
The Health Bureau will issue the licence for practising healthcare service under private regime to the applicants who have satisfied the statutory requirements.
Executive department and unit: Health Bureau – Medical Activity Licensing Unit
Correspondence address: Alameda Dr. Carlos D’ Assumpção, Nos. 335-341, Edifício Centro Hotline, 6º andar, Macau
Telephone: (853) 2871 3734 / (853) 2871 3735
Facsimile: (853) 2871 2035