How to Apply
Time of application: N/A
Application procedures and documents required:
- The completed FI-5 Application Form for Appointment of Managers of “Firm for Import, Export and Wholesale of Pharmaceutical Products”;
- Declaration of appointment from the firm owner (with signature verified by the notary department, or present the original or certified copy of the signatory’s identity document for signature verification by the Pharmaceutical Affairs Department of the Health Bureau) (Notes 1 and 2);
- Relevant documents of the manager to be appointed:
- Certified true copy of the Macao Resident Identity Card or other identification documents bearing the signature, or present the original of the said identification documents (for verification and certification by the Pharmaceutical Affairs Department of the Health Bureau);
- Original Certificate of Criminal Record issued by the Identification Services Bureau (usage of the certificate: to obtain licence for engagement in profession or activity relating to pharmaceuticals, can be applied at the Identification Services Bureau (DSI), via self-service kiosks or the DSI website; the Certificate issued by DSI will be delivered to the Health Bureau.);
- Declaration made by the proposed manager to accept the appointment and assume the related duties.
- The declaration of appointment shall contain the name of the appointee, date of appointment and the powers conferred;
- The declaration of appointment shall be signed by an executive management member legitimately representing the company when the firm owner is a legal person.
Location of Application and Service Hours
Location of application: Pharmaceutical Affairs Department, Health Bureau
Address: Avenida Sidónio Pais, n.º 51, Edif. “China Plaza”, 1.º andar, Macau (Receipt and Dispatch Unit)
Mondays to Thursdays: 09:00-13:00; 14:30-17:45
Fridays: 09:00-13:00; 14:30-17:30
Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays
Application Processing Time
The Health Bureau will finish the review and approval process within 90 days upon receipt of all documents required.
Remarks/Notes for Application
Eligibility requirements for the appointed manager: Possessing appropriate civil qualification for engaging in pharmaceutical activities.
Application Status Enquiry and Result Collection
Application status enquiry: Not available online
Means of result collection: In person