Introduction of service
Evaluation and approval for pilot license.
Service target and eligibility criteria
The applicant must be employed by a Macao registered air operator and meets the following conditions:
- must be between 18 and 60 years of age (in special circumstances, it can be extended to 65 years of age);
- Pass all the Macao Class 1 Medical Assessment;
- Pass all required training and checks approved by the Civil Aviation Authority;
- Pass all required written examinations administered by the Civil Aviation Authority;
- Pass all the Macao Language Proficiency Test administered by the Civil Aviation Authority.
- The applicant for Commercial Pilot License must be 18 years of age or above;
- The applicant for Airline Transport Pilot License must be 21 years of age or above.
Issue pilot license to eligible applicant.
Methods of Inquiry
The Civil Aviation Authority of Macao Special Administrative Region (CAA)
Address: Alameda Dr. Carlos D’Assumpção, Centro Comercial Cheng Feng 336342, 18 Andar F, Macau
Tel: (853) 2851 1213
Fax: (853) 2833 8089