No time constraint
Application procedure and required documents:
The applicant is required to submit the following documents or information:
- The completed application form (Application for Flight Crew License And/Or Rating PEL/APP/001) published by the Civil Aviation Authority; (application form can be downloaded from AACM homepage)
- Original and copy of valid professional pilot license issued by an ICAO contracting state; (applicable to license conversion only), or holds a valid Macao Commercial Pilot License (applicable to license upgrade to ATPL only);
- A proof of nationality in which the information (e.g. name, nationality, date of birth, etc.) shall be consistent with the license in the item 2 above;
- Two recent 1.5-inch color photographs (dimensions of the photographs must be 45mm high by 35mm wide taken in plain white background without margin);
- Personal flying log book(s) with the last six months entries;
- Documents certifying the successful completion of an appropriate training course;
- Employment letter issued by the airline registered in Macao;
- A proof confirming the completion of check rides conducted by a Civil Aviation Authority authorized examiner;
- Other additional documents or information as requested by the Civil Aviation Authority.
Note: Please refer to Aeronautical Information Publication AIC B Series no.08/17 for details.
Methods of Application
Application shall be made in person.
Address: 18/F, Cheng Feng Commercial Centre, 336-342, Alameda Dr. Carlos D’Assumpção, Macao
Monday to Thursday: 9:00 – 13:00 ; 14:30 – 17:45
Friday: 9:00 – 13:00 ; 14:30 – 17:30
According to the items applied, the charge may be varied from MOP990 to MOP2,035 respectively (Inclusive of stamp duty)
Note: The fee should be paid at the time the application is submitted.
The issuance process will not take more than 5 working days to complete (time guaranteed in performance pledge).
Note: The time guaranteed commences from the next day following the day of submission of all documents or information.