No time constraint
Application procedure and required documents:
The applicant is required to submit the following documents or information:
- The completed application form (Application for Revalidation of Flight Crew License PEL/APP/002) published by the Civil Aviation Authority; (application form can be downloaded from AACM homepage)
- Original Macao professional pilot license, including valid medical certificate and language proficiency endorsement issued by the Civil Aviation Authority;
- Personal flying log book with recent flight experience;
- Proof confirming the completion of check rides conducted by a Civil Aviation Authority authorized examiner;
- Other additional documents or information as requested by the Civil Aviation Authority.
Note: Please refer to Aeronautical Information Publication AIC B Series no.02/18 for details.
Methods of Application
Application shall be made in person.
Address: 18/F, Cheng Feng Commercial Centre, 336-342, Alameda Dr. Carlos D’Assumpção, Macao
Monday to Thursday: 9:00 – 13:00 ; 14:30 – 17:45
Friday: 9:00 – 13:00 ; 14:30 – 17:30
MOP660 (Inclusive of MOP60 stamp duty)
Note: The fee should be paid at the time the application is submitted.
The renewal process will not take more than 2 working days to complete (time guaranteed in performance pledge).
Note: The time guaranteed commences from the next day following the day of submission of all documents or information.