No time constraint
Application procedure and required documents:
The applicant is required to submit the following documents in writing
- Completed application form(application form can be downloaded from AACM homepage);
- A legal document proving that the applicant satisfies the eligibility criteria;
- A document issued by the competent Aviation Authority proving that the aircraft was duly de-registered from the National Register of the country of origin in the case where the aircraft was previously registered elsewhere;
- Other documents as requested by the Civil Aviation Authority.
Please see Aeronautical Circular no. AC/AW/004 for details.
Methods of Application
Application shall be made in writing.
Address: 18/F, Cheng Feng Commercial Centre, 336-342, Alameda Dr. Carlos D’Assumpção, Macao
Monday to Thursday: 9:00 – 13:00 ; 14:30 – 17:45
Friday: 9:00 – 13:00 ; 14:30 – 17:30
- The fee for application of aircraft registration is MOP500 plus stamp duty. (please contact CAA for the information of stamp duty)
- For aircraft exceeding 3,000 kg, additional charge of MOP50 will be levied for every 1,000 kg or additional weight not exceeding 1,000kg.
Note: The fee should be paid at the time the application is submitted.
The approval process will not take more than 30 working days to complete (time guaranteed in performance pledge).
Note: The time guaranteed commences from the next day following the day of submission of all documents or information.