How to Apply
To ensure the validity of licence, prior approval must be obtained for change in any of the items below:
1. Licence holders;
2. Identification of managers, administrators or directors (including shareholders);
3. Name of the establishment and its location;
4. Scope of services;
5. Type of employment agency;
6. Country or territory where non-resident workers to be recruited come from.
The licensee can visit the application location or submit the relevant documents by post.
Application Procedures and Required Documents
- The licensee should write an application letter, containing: name of the employment agency, declaration to apply for licence amendment, signature or stamp of the licensee, and application date.
- The documents listed in the right column must be submitted for the following amendments:
A. The licensee is a natural person: 1, 2, 3;
The licensee is a company or an association: documents of shareholders and administrators of the company or association 1, 2, 3
B. New personnel: 1, 2, 3
D. Newly-added service of recruitment for non-resident workers:
– place of origin includes Mainland China: 4
– place of origin includes Vietnam: 5
F. Additional recruitment from Mainland China: 4
Additional recruitment from Vietnam: 5
- Other documents or additional information that DSAL may request for analyzing the application.
- Photocopy(ies) of identity document(s) (original document(s) is(are) needed for verification)
- Certificate(s) of Criminal Record (application for sending the certificate(s) to our bureau directly can be made to the Identification Services Bureau at its self-service kiosks)
- Resume(s) and photocopy(ies) of related document(s) (original documents are needed for verification)
- A certificate, recognized by the government of China, showing the qualification in providing labour exportation services, or a notarized copy of such certificate
- A certificate, recognized by the government of Vietnam, showing the qualification in providing labour exportation services, or a notarized copy of such certificate
Application Location and Office Hours
Address: Avenida do Dr. Francisco Vieira Machado, nos. 221 a 279, Edifício Advance Plaza, 1st floor of the Labour Affairs Bureau, Macau
Monday to Thursday: 09:00 – 13:00; 14:30 – 17:45
Friday: 09:00 – 13:00; 14:30 – 17:30
MOP1,000 for each amendment item, paid through a crossed cheque or a cashier order to “Fundo de Segurança Social”.
Application Processing Time
Remarks/ Notes for Application
Approval for amendments must be obtained prior to making corresponding amendments in other government departments.
After amendments, the documents approved by the relevant departments or notarized copies of such documents must be submitted to DSAL.
The amendments will be endorsed on the licence.
Application Status Enquiry and Result Collection
Status Enquiry: Please check the application status by using the Macao Government Service Mobile Application or the Macao SAR Government Portal (the applicant has to apply for an Online Account for Public Service in advance). Online Account for Public Service
Method of Result Collection: In person
The following documents must be submitted at the same time:
- 1. Crossed cheque or cashier order for the payment of relevant fee