1. How to Apply
Time limit for application: Licensees who have their valid employment agency licences lost or defaced must apply for replacement as soon as possible.
Application Procedures and Required Documents:
The licensee can visit the application location or submit relevant documents by post.
- The licensee should write an application letter, containing: name of the employment agency, declaration to apply for licence replacement, reason of replacement (licence lost or defaced), signature or stamp of the licensee, and application date.
- The defaced licence must be returned to DSAL unless it has been lost.
2. Application Location and Office Hours
Address: Avenida do Dr. Francisco Vieira Machado, nos. 221 a 279, Edifício Advance Plaza, 1st floor of the Labour Affairs Bureau, Macau
Monday to Thursday: 09:00 – 13:00; 14:30 – 17:45
Friday: 09:00 – 13:00; 14:30 – 17:30
MOP$2,500 paid through a crossed cheque or a cashier order to “Fundo de Segurança Social”.
4. Application Processing Time
5. Remarks/Notes for Application
The valid period of the replacement will be the same as the original.
6. Application Status Enquiry and Result Collection
Status Enquiry: Online enquiry for the processing status is not available at this moment
Method of Result Collection: In person
The following documents must be submitted at the same time:
- Crossed cheque or cashier order for the payment of relevant fee