• How to Apply
• Location of Application and Service Hours
• Processing Time
• Remarks/ Notes for Application
How to Apply
Application procedures and documents required
- 1. Valid identification document and the Health Bureau Patient Card (gold card);
- 2. The test order form issued by a Health Bureau doctor.
Location of Application and Service Hours
Apply in person
Health Bureau – Tuberculosis Prevention and Treatment Centre
Address: Estrada da Vitória, nº. 40, Macau
Every Monday, Tuesday and Friday, from 8:30am to 5:30pm
Closed on Saturday, Sunday, public holidays and special grants for exempt from work
- 1. Holders of Macao SAR Resident Identity Card : free of charge
- 2. Holders of Non-resident Worker’s Identification Card: MOP120
- 3. Other foreigners : MOP240
Depends on a case-by-case basis.
Remarks/Notes for Application
- 1. Register at the Nursing Room of the Tuberculosis Prevention and Treatment Centre;
- 2. Present the medical test order form, the Health Bureau Patient Card (gold card) and valid identification document;
- 3. Receive the skin test;
- 4. Bring along the medical test order form and return to the Nursing Room at the designated time to check out the test result.