The improper maintenance of the Macao driving license or changes of personal information.
- Mod. No. 3A (available at the service counters of the Transport Bureau or download from the Transport Bureau website).
- One distinct photocopy of the valid Macao identity card or valid document for legal stay in Macao SAR.
- Three 1.5 inches recent color photos (with white background).
- Original copy of the Macao Driving License.
- Original copy and photocopy of the certificate for the change of personal information (if applicable).
Documents must be presented
1. Show the valid Macao identity card or
2. Valid document for legal stay in Macao SAR
Service location and hour
1.Reception Area of the Transport Bureau (China Plaza)
Address: Avenida da Praia Grande, No. 762-804, China Plaza, 3 Andar, Macau
2.Reception area of the Transport Bureau (Estrada de D. Maria II)
Address: Estrada de D. Maria II, N.° 33, Macau
Office Hours: Monday to Friday (working days) from 9 am to 6 pm (open during lunch hours).
E-MAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
Charges (or Taxes): MOP 400
Additional fee for urgent pick-up : MOP400
Fee for the form: Free of charge
Stamp Duty: No stamp duty
Deposit: No deposit necessary
- In accordance with the “Macao Traffic Law and Regulation”, supplementary document must be submitted within 90 days upon the date of making the application, otherwise, the application has to be reapplied all over again and related payment must be paid.
- The authorized person is required to show his/her original valid identity card and submit a photocopy of it.
- Applicant who intends to change the personal information is required to show the original certificate issued by the Identification Bureau and submit a photocopy of it.
- The “urgent service” application will be completed within 6 working days after receipt.