For those whose validity of the Macao driving license will be expired or has been expired.
- Mod. No. 3A (available at the service counters of the Transport Bureau or download from the Transport Bureau website).
- One distinct photocopy of the valid Macao identity card or valid document for legal stay in Macao SAR.
- Three 1.5 inches recent color photos (with white background).
- Original copy of the Macao Driving License.
Documents must be presented
Show the valid Macao identity card or valid document for legal stay in Macao SAR.
Service location and hour
Reception Area of the Transport Bureau (China Plaza)
Address: Avenida da Praia Grande, No. 762-804, China Plaza, 3 Andar, Macau
Reception area of the Transport Bureau (Estrada de D. Maria II)
Address: Estrada de D. Maria II, N.° 33, Macau
Office Hours: Monday to Friday (working days) from 9 am to 6 pm (open during lunch hours).
Charges (or Taxes): MOP400
Additional fee for urgent pick-up : MOP400
Fee for the form: Free of charge
Stamp Duty: No stamp duty
Deposit: No deposit necessary
- The authorized person is required to show his/her original valid identity card and submit a photocopy of it.
- In accordance with the “Macao Traffic Law and Regulation”, supplementary document must be submitted within 90 days upon the date of making the application, otherwise, the application has to be reapplied all over again and related payment must be paid.
- The application for renewal can be made within six months before the expiry date of the Macao driving license.
- Applicant who intends to change the personal information is required to show the original certificate issued by the Identification Bureau and submit a photocopy of it.
- The “urgent service” application will be completed within 6 working days after receipt.