The Certificate of Criminal Record and the Certificate of Special Record for Minors.
Service Targets and Eligibility
- Certificate of Criminal Record
– Macao SAR Resident or person who has formerly resided in Macao SAR or person who are applying for residence in Macao residency;
– aged 16 or over.
- Certificate of Special Record for Minors
– Resident of the Macao SAR or has formerly resided in the Macao SAR;
– Up to the age of 12 and under the age of 21.
Issue the Certificate of Criminal Record and the Certificate of Special Record for Minors.
Responsible Department: Identification Services Bureau
Address: Avenida da Praia Grande, nº804, Edificio “China Plaza”, 1º andar, Macau
Enquiry and Appointment Hotline: (853) 2837 03777/ (853) 2837 0888
Fax: (853) 2837 4300
Mailing Address: Macao P.O. Box 1089
Content provider: Identification Services Bureau (DSI)
Last modified: 2017-11-28 10:52