How to proces
1. Application letter;
2. Location plan of the proposed construction work;
3. Floor plan of the occupied area (Scale 1:100);
4. A legible photocopy of document(s) certifying the latest Industrial Tax;
5. If the license holder is a natural person, he or she should submit a legible photocopy of identity document(s)
6. If the license holder is a legal entity, a photocopy of valid Business Registration Certificate (companies registered at the Commerce and Movable Property Registry of Macao are exempted from submission) is required to be submitted, together with a legible photocopy of the identity document of the legal representative(s) of the company. A legible photocopy of the company’s document of incorporation or of the company’s incorporation document which has been published in the “Official Gazette of Macao SAR” if the document of incorporation has been signed for less than 15 days.
7. If the establishment is licensed and supervised by the Macao Government Tourist Office, it is required to submit a legible photocopy of its administrative license.
Documents to be presented: Present the original identity document(s)
Locations for processing the procedure and office hours
Location: One-stop Licensing Service of Food and Beverage Establishments – Avenida da Praia Grande, No. 762-804, China Plaza Building, 2/F, Macau.
Office hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (no lunch break, closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays)
Application fee: 30 square metres or less in area for each square metre or less Mop 1200.00 per year; Each additional square metre or less Mop 400.00 per year
Form fee: Not Applicable
Stamp Duty: 10% of the license application fee
Deposit: Not Applicable
Fees, Charges and Prices List: http://www.iam.gov.mo/p/pricetable/list
Time required for processing
Processing time: 30 working days
Remarks/ points to note for application
1. The application letter has to be written by the license holder.
2. In general, the time taken for examination and approval of the application is 30 working days. However, the actual time taken is also dependent on whether or not the submitted documents meet the application requirements and is subject to the opinions and reply from technical department(s).
3. It is forbidden to place any objects or fixed equipments at the outdoor cafe without authorized permission;
4.It is forbidden to occupy any public area other than the designated licensed area;
5. On a daily basis, it is forbidden to open outdoor cafes to the public during 1:00 am to 6:00 am in the morning nor place any objects or equipments over there during this period of time;
6. Everyday, after using the respective public area, the license holders are required to clean it up promptly;
7. Lidded containers must be placed in the client servicing area for disposal of rubbish;
8. The Outdoor Cafe License is not-transferable nor be used for other locations other than the designated licensed location.
Note : As the manager of the land of the community, the Municipal Affairs Bureau (IAM) is responsible for safeguarding the rights and benefits of residents in addition to promoting industrial and commercial development. It is necessary for IAM to review the use of outdoor cafes to tie in with future urban development. Therefore, at the present stage, IAM does not accept new applications for license for outdoor cafes. Thank you for your attention.
Relevant standards or requirements
Progress enquiry and obtaining result of service