How to process
1. Application letter;
2. A legible photocopy of document(s) certifying the latest Industrial Tax;
3. If the license holder is a natural person, he or she should submit a legible photocopy of identity document(s)
4. If the license holder is a legal entity, a photocopy of valid Business Registration Certificate (companies registered at the Commerce and Movable Property Registry of Macao are exempted from submission) is required to be submitted, together with a legible photocopy of the identity document of the legal representative(s) of the company. A legible photocopy of the company’s document of incorporation or of the company’s incorporation document which has been published in the “Official Gazette of Macao SAR” if the document of incorporation has been signed for less than 15 days.
Document to be produced: The original / notarised copy of the identity document which bears the signature of the applicant or the legitimate representative.
Locations for processing the procedure and office hours
Location: One-stop Licensing Service of Food and Beverage Establishments – Avenida da Praia Grande, No. 762-804, China Plaza Building, 2/F, Macau.
Office hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (no lunch break, closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays
Application fee: Not Applicable
Form fee: Not Applicable
Stamp Duty: Not Applicable
Deposit: Not Applicable
Fees, Charges and Prices List: Not Applicable
Time required for processing
Processing time: 10 working days
Remarks/ points to note for application
1. The application letter has to be written by the license holder.
2. The delivery of additional required document(s) could affect the time taken for the examination and approval of the application.
Relevant standards or requirements
Progress enquiry and obtaining result of service