How to process
1. Original or photocopy of expired license;
2. If the license holder is a natural person, he or she should submit a legible photocopy of identity document(s)
3. If the license holder is a legal entity, a photocopy of valid Business Registration Certificate (companies registered at the Commerce and Movable Property Registry of Macao are exempted from submission) is required to be submitted, together with a legible photocopy of the identity document of the legal representative(s) of the company. A legible photocopy of the company’s document of incorporation or of the company’s incorporation document which has been published in the “Official Gazette of Macao SAR” if the document of incorporation has been signed for less than 15 days.
Document to be produced: The original / notarised copy of the identity document which bears the signature of the applicant or the legitimate representative.
Locations for processing the procedure and office hours
Integrated Services Centre: Avenida da Praia Grande, n.os 762-804, Edifício China Plaza , 2.o andar, Macau;
Northern District Public Services Centre: Rua Nova da Areia Preta, n.o 52, Centro de Serviços da RAEM, Macau;
Northern District Public Services Centre – Toi San Station: Avenida de Artur Tamagnini Barbosa, n.o 127, Edifício D.ª Julieta Nobre de Carvalho, Bloco B, R/C, Macau;
Northern District Public Services Centre – Fai Chi Kei Station: Rua Nova do Patane, Habitação Social de Fai Chi Kei, Edifício Fai Tat, Bloco II, R/C, Lojas G e H, Macau;
Central District Public Services Centre: Rotunda de Carlos da Maia, n.os 5 e 7, Complexo da Rotunda de Carlos da Maia, 3.o andar, Macau;
Central District Public Services Centre – S. Lourenço Station: Rua de João Lecaros, Complexo Municipal do Mercado de S. Lourenço, 4.o andar, Macau;
Islands District Public Services Centre: Rua de Coimbra, n.º 225, 3.˚ andar, Centro de Serviços da RAEM das Ilhas, Taipa;
Islands District Public Services Centre – Seac Pai Van Station: Avenida de Vale das Borboletas, Seac Pai Van Community Complex, 6.o andar, Coloane.
Office hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (no lunch break, closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays)
Application fee: 30 square metres or less in area (for each square metre or less), Mop 1200.00 per square metre; Each additional square metre or less, Mop 400.00 per square metre.
Stamp Duty: 10% of the license renewal fee
Deposit: Not Applicable
Note: In accordance with Article 13 of the current Fees, Charges and Prices List www.iam.gov.mo/p/pricetable/list
Time required for processing
Processing time: One working day, counting from the day all the required application documents have been submitted.
Remarks/ points to note for application
1. The person concerned may apply in person or authorise a representative to make the application.
2. The delivery of additional required document(s) could affect the time taken for the examination and approval of the application.
3. As stipulated by Chief Executive Order No. 109/2005 and Chief Executive Order No. 267/2004, which amended Clause(2) of Article 2 of Chief Executive Order No. 268/2003, ” applications for license renewal should be submitted in between January and February unless otherwise required by law.
Progress enquiry and obtaining result of service
Documents which are required to be produced or submitted during collection of the service result
Collection of license in person at public services centres
Identification document is to be produced:
– If the license holder collects the license in person, he or she is required to produce his or her original identification document; a legal person (company) is required to produce the original identification document of the person concerned in accordance with the signature on the business registration certificate for collection.
– If the license is to be collected by a representative, any one of the following documents is to be produced for collection.
A. The original / notarised copy of the identification document of the license holder and the original of the identification document of the representative are required to be produced.
B. If the representative holds a valid authorisation letter, he or she is required to produce the original authorisation letter and his or her original identification document.