How to process
1. Original or photocopy of expired license;
2. A legible photocopy of document(s) certifying the latest Industrial Tax;
3. If the license holder is a natural person, he or she should submit a legible photocopy of identity document(s)
4. If the license holder is a legal entity, a photocopy of valid Business Registration Certificate (companies registered at the Commerce and Movable Property Registry of Macao are exempted from submission) is required to be submitted, together with a legible photocopy of the identity document of the legal representative(s) of the company. A legible photocopy of the company’s document of incorporation or of the company’s incorporation document which has been published in the “Official Gazette of Macao SAR” if the document of incorporation has been signed for less than 15 days.
Documents to be presented: Present the original identity document(s)
Locations for processing the procedure and office hours
Integrated Services Centre: Avenida da Praia Grande, n.os 762-804, Edifício China Plaza , 2.o andar, Macau;
Northern District Public Services Centre: Rua Nova da Areia Preta, n.o 52, Centro de Serviços da RAEM, Macau;
Northern District Public Services Centre – Toi San Station: Avenida de Artur Tamagnini Barbosa, n.o 127, Edifício D.ª Julieta Nobre de Carvalho, Bloco B, R/C, Macau;
Northern District Public Services Centre – Fai Chi Kei Station: Rua Nova do Patane, Habitação Social de Fai Chi Kei, Edifício Fai Tat, Bloco II, R/C, Lojas G e H, Macau;
Central District Public Services Centre: Rotunda de Carlos da Maia, n.os 5 e 7, Complexo da Rotunda de Carlos da Maia, 3.o andar, Macau;
Central District Public Services Centre – S. Lourenço Station: Rua de João Lecaros, Complexo Municipal do Mercado de S. Lourenço, 4.o andar, Macau;
Centro de Serviços da RAEM das Ilhas: Rua de Coimbra, n.º 225, 3.˚ andar, Taipa;
Islands District Public Services Centre: Rua da Ponte Negra, Bairro Social da Taipa, n.o 75K, Taipa;
Islands District Public Services Centre – Seac Pai Van Station: Avenida de Vale das Borboletas, Seac Pai Van Community Complex, 6.o andar, Coloane.
Office hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (no lunch break, closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays)
Application fee: As stipulated by Chief Executive Order No. 319/2016 and Chief Executive Order No.267/2004, which amended Clauses(3) and (4) of Article 2 of Chief Executive Order No. 268/2003, ” applications for license renewal after expiry date are subject to additional fee calculated in the following manner: (1) Application within 30 days after expiry, as stipulated by Clause (2): 30% of license fee; (2) Application from 31 days to 60 days after expiry, as stipulated by Clause (2): 60% of license fee; (3) Application from 61 days to 90 days after expiry, as stipulated by Clause (2): full payment of license fee.
Form fee: Not Applicable
Stamp Duty: 10% of the license renewal fee
Deposit: Not Applicable
Fees, Charges and Prices List: http://www.iam.gov.mo/p/pricetable/list
Time required for processing
Processing time: 10 working days
Remarks/ points to note for application
1. The license holder is required to apply in person or via an authorized person, who has to present the original identity document(s) of the license holder upon application;
2. .As stipulated by Chief Executive Order No. 267/2004, 2005, which amended Clause(3) of Article 2 of Chief Executive Order No. 267/2004, ” in the absence of special provisions, the licensed activities shall be terminated if the respective annual license is not renewed within the designated period specified in the preceding clause unless the interested party rectify the situation within 90 days”. As stipulated by Clause (4 ) of the same Article, “applications for renewal of annual license made within the rectification period specified in the preceding clause are subject to additional fee.
Relevant standards or requirements
Progress enquiry and obtaining result of service