How to apply
Target Groups and Application Eligibility：
Natural Persons (Sole Proprietors) who wish to use the electronic service.
Application must be made in person or by an authorized person.
- A completed and signed Application for the Use of Financial Services Bureau Electronic Service (Can be downloaded from the Financial Services Bureau website).
- For applications made by authorized person, a completed and signed Statement is required (Can be downloaded from the Financial Services Bureau website).
Document must be presented：
- Original identity document of the applicant.
By authorized person:
- Original identity document of the applicant;
- Original identity document of the authorized person.
Prior to the use of an electronic service.
Service location and office hours
G/F, the “Finanças” Building, 575, 579 & 585 Avenida da Praia Grande, Macao.
Monday to Thursday : 9:00 – 13:00 , 14:30 – 17:45
Friday : 9:00 – 13:00 , 14:30 – 17:30
Closed on public holidays and weekends.
Remark / Guidance notes
Signature notarization can be made in the Financial Services Bureau by presenting the original identity document.