How to apply
Target Groups and Application Eligibility：
Legal entities (Companies or Organizations) who wish to use the electronic service.
Application must be made in person or by an authorized person.
- A completed and signed Application for the Use of Financial Services Bureau Electronic Service (Can be downloaded from the Financial Services Bureau website).
- For applications made by authorized person, a completed and signed Statement is required (Can be downloaded from the Financial Services Bureau website).
Document must be presented：
By legal representative:
- Original identity document of the legal representative.
By authorized person:
- Original identity document of the authorized person.
Prior to the use of an electronic service.
Service location and office hours
G/F, the “Finanças” Building, 575, 579 & 585 Avenida da Praia Grande, Macao.
Monday to Thursday : 9:00 – 13:00 , 14:30 – 17:45
Friday : 9:00 – 13:00 , 14:30 – 17:30
Closed on public holidays and weekends.
Remark / Guidance notes
- Signature on the application form must be notarized;
- A qualified electronic signature must be used on the electronic declaration form which is to be submitted by grantee entities, insurance entities, institutions bound by the financial legal system, offshore institutions, limited liability companies and partnership companies by shares of the Macao SAR.