How to Apply
Time of application: Foreign students who had studied or are studying at a higher education institute in Macao and are granted “Special Authorization to Stay” may apply, depending on their personal need, to this Subdivision for a “Certificate” regarding their dossier during office hours.。
Application procedures and documents required
- Application Approach
- To apply in person or by a legal representative to the Subdivision concerned during office hours.
- The legal representative should submit the following:
- A certified letter of authorization;
- A copy of his/her valid identification document.
- Documents Must be Presented
- Unless otherwise noted, the original should be exhibited for authentication if a copy is submitted;
- The copy should be authenticated if the original cannot be exhibited.
- Necessary Documents
- Application letter;
[Note: (1) The template of the “application letter” is available at the Subdivision concerned and the website of the Public Security Police Force; (2) The application letter should contain: A. the applicant’s personal information; B. the fact to be certified; C. the purpose the certificate/declaration serves]
- Copy of applicant’s valid identification document.
- Application letter;
- Form: Declaration / application form (DARP/DARP M-7)
Location of Application and Service Hours
Apply in person: Public Security Police Force – Stay Subdivision of the Residence and Stay Affairs Department
Address: Immigration Building of the Public Security Police Force, Travessa Um do Cais de Pac On, Taipa, Macao
Office Hours: Mon to Thu, 9:00 – 17:45
Fri, 9:00 – 17:30
(Closed on Sat, Sun and Macao government holidays)
Tags dispensed until: 17:00 (for making applications)
17:15 (collection of result or document supplementation)
MOP15 for the first page, MOP5 per following page (including copies of the documents in the interested person’s dossier)
2 working days <Performance Pledge>
(It is timed from the next working day following the day when the service unit received and confirmed that all the required documents had been correctly prepared.)
Remark / Requirements
Application Status Enquiry
Method of result collection: Collect in person
Content provider: Public Security Police Force (CPSP)
Last modified: 2019-08-14 16:24