How to Apply
Time of application: For persons who need this certificate to prove to a public department or private organization in Macao that they are granted valid “Authorization to Stay” by the relevant unit of our Department may apply, depending on their personal need, to this Subdivision for a “Certificate” regarding their dossier during office hours.
Application procedures and documents required
- Application Approach
- To apply in person or by a legal representative to the Subdivision concerned during office hours.
- The legal representative should submit the following:
- A certified letter of authorization;
- A copy of his/her valid identification document.
- Documents Must be Presented
- Unless otherwise noted, the original should be exhibited for authentication if a copy is submitted;
- The copy should be authenticated if the original cannot be exhibited.
- Necessary Documents
- Application letter;
[Note: (1) The template of the “application letter” is available at the Subdivision concerned and the website of the Public Security Police Force; (2) The application letter should contain: A. the applicant’s personal information; B. the fact to be certified; C. the purpose the certificate/declaration serves]
- Copy of applicant’s valid identification document.
- Application letter;
- Form: Declaration / application form (DARP/DARP M-7)
Location of Application and Service Hours
Apply in person: Public Security Police Force – Stay Subdivision of the Residence and Stay Affairs Department
Address: Immigration Building of the Public Security Police Force, Travessa Um do Cais de Pac On, Taipa, Macao
Office Hours: Mon to Thu, 9:00 – 17:45
Fri, 9:00 – 17:30
(Closed on Sat, Sun and Macao government holidays)
Tags dispensed until: 17:00 (for making applications)
17:15 (collection of result or document supplementation)
MOP15 for the first page, MOP5 per following page (including copies of the documents in the interested person’s dossier)
Processing Time (excluding time of waiting in a queue and postage time for documents sent by mail)
16:00 of the next working day
(It is timed from the moment when the service unit received and confirmed that all the required documents had been correctly prepared.)
Remark / Requirements
Related Legislation: Approval of Stamp Duty Regulation, Tax Rate and Payment Method – Law no. 17/88/M
Application Status Enquiry
Method of result collection: Collect in person
Content provider: Public Security Police Force (CPSP)
Last modified: 2019-09-24 11:45